Hospital Art – The traditional hospital setting is exemplified by white, sterile walls and ceilings. Examining rooms, waiting rooms, and corridors – areas where health professionals and other caregivers work where families and patients wait – are too often colorless, lifeless, and certainly not inviting.
Looking to find the perfect charity team-building project that will appeal to your entire audience? Our clients are demanding and want something fresh, something impactful, and something that accomplishes a myriad of requirements. In Hospital Art, volunteers paint pre-drawn, color-coded designs. The completed artwork is then donated to needy healthcare facilities on behalf of the sponsor.
Get your team together for a fun paint-fest. We’ll make sure your works of art are donated to a hospital to brighten the walls and cheer the folks recovering, or assisting those that are. This event is:
- A time to forget about your stress and worries.
- DOES NOT require any artistic experience.
- A Teambuilding event that benefits the community.
- A fun way to comfort patients, families, and staff.
- An activity that can take place anywhere.
- As large or as small as you would like it to be.
- More than art…it’s a chance to love.
A Foundation for Hospital Art PaintFest® event is typically a two-hour group collaboration to complete six-panel pieces of artwork that are donated to brighten a healthcare facility. Teams partner together to create a beautiful and colorful mural-like painting that will uplift the spirits of thousands of patients, families, and medical staff.
Here is a quick rundown, of what you’ll accomplish in a Hospital Art charity team-building event:
- Networking – teams bond and build relationships for approximately two hours
- Impactful – 6,000 people visit the average hospital daily; Giving you the opportunity to add color in a dark place
- Inclusive – anyone can do it – men, women, & children; no physical limitations
- Fun – painting is relaxing and a good way to take a break from a long day of meetings
- Venue – the event can be indoors, outdoors; literally anywhere
- Onsite – we bring the PaintFest to your office or meeting facility
- Food – wrap food and beverage around a PaintFest; great pre- or post-meal
- Awareness – the sponsor is recognized on every painting that is donated
- Timing – any hour of the day – from morning to evening
- Easy – We handle the setup, execution, and cleanup
- Local – the art can be donated to local hospitals, clinics, nursing homes &
- Pride – The participants have a “pride of ownership” in knowing that their hands will make a lasting difference in the lives of hospital patients around the world and in their local community.